PR And Advertising at Cleverhousewife.com
Cleverhousewife.com is excited to welcome any advertising opportunities. I can help promote your brand(s) through my website, social media sites and blog hops. Find out what ways we can work together to bring your brand or product front and center.
- I can do a paid informational post, which includes at least 300 words and up to 2 outside links of your choice. Links will be nofollow per FTC guidelines. I will also include a link to my facebook fan page, Twitter, Google+, and to my subscribers.
- Giveaways: I would be happy to do a review and giveaway of any products, gift cards etc. from your company. Giveaways are great for advertising a company or product! Readers get very excited to learn about hot new names or products or reliable old names, as well as a chance to win! As a form of payment for hosting a giveaway and review, I will accept the same product that I am giving away to my readers and/or my sponsored post rate, paid to me via Paypal. The product(s) value must be $25 or greater. I am at liberty to use my discretion as to whether or not the product value is worth my time. Once again, links will be nofollow.
Companies are required to take care of the shipping to myself and to the winner of the giveaway at Cleverhousewife.com. For giveaways, you can choose up to 3 methods of entry (such as facebook, twitter, subscribing to a newsletter or feed etc.). I will include such methods as a way for my readers to enter the giveaway. Winners are selected using random.org.
- Recipe Creations: I now offer brands an original recipe creation using their product(s). I can run a giveaway with the product, or just post the recipe by itself. I guarantee great photos and Pinterest-worthy. Contact me to work out the details.
- Twitter Parties: I would be happy to host a Twitter party on behalf of your brand or company. Twitter parties are a great way to get new followers, as well as get people excited about your brand or product.
- Holiday Gift Guide: I am now compiling my Holiday Gift Guide for 2013. The guide will run from Nov. 1 – Nov. 30th. This is great publicity, and also a great way to get your product in front of and in the hands of readers.
Please contact me at emily (at) cleverhousewife (dot) com for more information or any proposals you may have. I am open to other ideas and forms of advertising on my site. I also reserve the right to change my fees at anytime. I look forward to working with you!