Get the best of all worlds with this skinny, hot one-skillet dip that will wow a crowd! Skinny Hot Chili and Corn Dip served with fresh veggie dippers really has it all!
Warm weather means family gatherings, parties with friends and just sitting by the pool with seriously good food. Most of us appreciate tasty food, but we also like to keep our girlish figures for summer, so I’ve come up with a “skinny dip” that will have you dipping veggies like nobody’s business!
This Skinny Hot Chili and Corn Dip is a year-round kind of appetizer that can really wow a crowd! If you’re truly going for the “skinny,” ditch the chips and serve with a tray of fresh vegetables. Veggie dippers really are quite delish and they go so well with the creamy goodness you get from the low-fat ingredients in this dip.
If I’m being honest, you’ll want to cook up this dip just for yourself and a few of your favorite people. You might not want to share – it’s that good. If you want to impress a group, bring Skinny Hot Chili and Corn Dip to the table and be prepared to give up the recipe!
- 4 oz. low fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Cup plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Thick & Chunky Salsa Verde
- 2 cans (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 can (2.25 oz.) sliced olives
- 1 can (15 oz.) corn, drained
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup monterey jack cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, apart from the cheeses. Stir, or whisk until fully incorporated. Gently stir in the mozzarella and half of the monterey jack cheeses.
- Pour contents into a cast iron skillet. Top with remaining monterey jack cheese, and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
This content was created in partnership with Kroger Family Stores using free products provided by Kroger.