As I mentioned before, you can use whatever dippers you’d like, but let me tell you why I love Fritos for my dipping pleasure. These chips are sturdy and can handle a nice big scoop of all that goodness going on. Plus, I love the little bit of added crunchy saltiness. You can even stock up and buy a case on Amazon (my fave)! Give it a try, and I promise you won’t regret it!
I’d be curious to hear what add-ins become some of your favorites! We use fresh jalapeños and peppers for sure, and corn when we can get it!!
Because these bowls have been so popular among readers (and friends), I think you really do need them! Here is what I LOVE about the bowls:
- They come in a set of 4 so you can use them for the whole family, or for your next girl’s lunch!
- The bowls are the perfect size for housing this delicious Skinny Poolside Dip!
- They are so pretty that when you aren’t serving up food, you can use them as decor!!
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 jalapeños, unseeded and diced
- 1 can of corn or 1/2 a 16 oz bag of frozen corn
- 1/2 can diced olives
- 16 oz fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip seasoning mix.
- Mix together all ingredients and serve with crackers, chips or raw veggies.
You DO NOT want to lose this recipe, so be sure to Pin it for later! Plus, you can share the goodness with your friends and family!
Thanks to Home Trends Utah, for sharing their secret ingredient and yummy dip with me!